Monday, January 21, 2013

..hea...

part two is all about fun and nerdiness and colour.  part two is another side of this amazing girl who is my niece.




 love these door ones...










 well then this thing happened where michealah was singing this song and dancing to it and i love the silliness and pure fun in these shots, so i chose my 8 favourites and i'm feeling smug because of it.








 and last but not least, i love these alley shots.  lovitylovelove.  and i love this kid.  how can you not?  maybe i'll rethink my plan to throw her into the dumpster and stuff...





5 comments:

  1. I love the door ones too. And the first 4 dancing ones. How can she not see these and see how big and beautiful her eyes are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful! I love the dancing ones. She seems so happy and uninhibited. The nerdy glasses ones are so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously SO CUTE. They are all great, but I love the dancing ones especially. And the door ones, she looks like some quirky, pretty secretary. I also agree with Katie about the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who knew nerdy could be so cute? It's just not fair- those brown eyes! The setting seems familiar, is that where we went back in the day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sarah the alley with the brick is the same one we went to.

    ReplyDelete